General Cleaning Program
- All Kitchen appliances, including the inside to microwaves
- Counter and vanity tops, fixtures and mirrors cleaned and shined
- Sinks, tubs, showers, and toilets disinfected
- Dusting and polishing of all furniture
- Vacuuming and mopping of all floors
- Pictures, knick-knacks, and light fixtures dusted
- Beds made
- Trash emptied and containers lined
Premium “Top-To-Bottom” Program
Includes the general cleaning PLUS, on a rotating area basis, 1 of the following areas is given a premium cleaning every time we come in:
- Area K1 – Kitchen, Eating Area, Dining Room, Laundry Room
- Area B2 – Bath Areas
- Area L3 – All living areas and stairs and halls leading to those areas.
- Area S4 – All sleeping areas and stairs and halls leading to those areas.
This Premium Cleaning Program
Includes the general cleaning PLUS the following additional tasks that are performed by area:
- Drip pans removed, soaked, and cleaned
- Doors, door handles, door frames, and light switches cleaned
- Baseboards hand wiped
- Cabinets and vanity fronts hand wiped
- Upholstery cushions, pillows, and sides vacuumed
- Carpet edges creviced
- Special Attention to build-up in kitchens and bathrooms
Custom Cleaning Program
You decide the areas that you want premium and general cleaned on a regular basis and your price is adjusted accordingly.
We don’t live in your home and some of our set programs don’t fit your lifestyle or living habits. Firehouse is happy to structure a cleaning program that meets your individual cleaning needs and budget. You decide the areas/rooms that you want to receive a Premium or General Cleaning on a regular basis and we’ll structure a program to meet your specific cleaning needs.
To avoid costly travel time we schedule all our homes in accordance with their geographic location. For that reason, we are not always able to accommodate your personal time and day preferences. Should you wish our teams to come on a certain day, let our office know and we will do our best to accommodate you. If there is not an opening on that day or for that time, we will make note of your preference and adjust the schedule as soon as an opening becomes available.
Your assigned cleaning day is consistent with each clean. All customers have the option of being cleaned weekly, bi-weekly, every 3 weeks or every 4 weeks. We also offer one-time only and occasional cleaning which is billed on an hourly basis at $40/hour per cleaner.
Firehouse’s typical work hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We do not clean on Saturdays and Sundays.
If you require special consideration for a given clean, please contact the office at least 24 hours in advance and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
There is a $15 lockout charge if the team is unable to enter your home. This includes reasons such as defective locks or keys, changed locks, accidental lockouts, changed alarm codes, last minute changes to the schedule made by the customer, or ferocious dogs.
In addition, we cannot guarantee the exact time the cleaners will arrive at your home each and every clean. This is dependent upon the number of cleans and geographic locations scheduled for that given day. While we will make every attempt to satisfy your time constraints, we cannot guarantee and exact arrival time.
There is a returned check fee of $35 for each check returned.
Payment is due upon receipt of service, either through check made out to Firehouse Cleaning Services, LLC or cash. If no payment is there, the cleaners will leave the premises. You will have to call the office to reschedule services.